Total Pageviews

Monday 14 May 2012

Day 4

Slow day today so much rain and low pressure meant it was insanely windy, got up later got some sleep. And during the day chilled out packed my stuff and played some cards later on I went on the high ropes, they dont mess about when they say high. Doesn't look to high from the ground but when your up there god it's bad + the Gail force winds didnt help in the slightest the podium was rocking I was having a mini panic at the height so I closed my eyes and listened for the countdown.  3 2 1 opened my eyes and leaped for the bar, my fingers wrapped around I though I had it but my momentum in my legs just kept going and i ended up upside down falling towards the ground I was more disappointed at failing than falling so when I was at the bottom I climbed back up the mossy wooden climbing blocks got to the top same panic, this time I concentrated on the bar waited till 1 leaped grabbed the bar swung again my left hand slipped but I held on with my right ( think I tore some muscles ) and held it unroll my left hand got back in place, it was a great achievement so to show off I did a few chin ups in celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment